Most of the computers users are usually too
busy to think about their online security. But the threat is a fact and
you better off preventing a problem than solving it. The Silver Link
team takes security seriously, let us protect your systems.
What is computer security?
Computer security is the process of preventing and detecting
unauthorized use of your computer. Prevention measures help you to stop
unauthorized users (also known as "intruders") from accessing any part
of your computer system. Detection helps you to determine whether or
not someone attempted to break into your system, if they were
successful, and what they may have done.
Why should I care about computer security?
We use computers for everything from banking and investing to shopping
and communicating with others through email or chat programs.
Although you may not consider your communications "top secret," you
probably do not want strangers reading your email, using your computer
to attack other systems, sending forged email from your computer, or
examining personal information stored on your computer (such as
Our solutions include:
- Installation, configuration and management of Firewalls (software or hardware)
- Integration of Authentication Devices (Usb keys, Smart Cards)
- Effective Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam protection for both Desktop and Server machines
- Spyware and Adware detection software
- Data password protection and encryption
- Secure Remote backups